Vision CoVERAGE TO SEE YOU THROUGH RETIREMENT
Whether you’ve recently retired or are realizing your health plan
doesn’t meet your vision care needs, VSP® Individual Vision Plans have you covered.
RETIREES SWITCHING PLANS
Transitioning from an employer-sponsored plan doesn’t have to
mean giving up your vision coverage or your VSP network doctor.
When you enroll in a VSP Individual Vision Plan, you can get
the affordable coverage you need that’s similar to what you had
through your employer.
ORIGINAL MEDICARE MEMBERS
Complete your healthcare package with a VSP Individual Vision Plan.
- Check your Medicare plan to see if your vision care needs are covered and/or if a VSP Individual Vision Plan is right for you. VSP Vision Care does not coordinate benefits with Medicare or any other
- National Eye Institute, 2019
- Vision Council, 2019
- Human Capital Management Services, Inc. (HCMS) on behalf of VSP, 2013
- Some exceptions apply. A doctor will prescribe the best Rx and
lenses to meet the patient’s needs.
- Represents typical savings for VSP members with a Standard Plan when they see a VSP network doctor.
- Brands/promotions subject to change.
- VSP is providing information to its members but does not offer or provide any discount hearing program. The relationship between VSP and TruHearing is that of independent contractors. VSP makes no endorsement, representations, or warranties regarding any products or services offered by TruHearing, a third-party vendor. The vendor is solely responsible for the products or services offered by them. If you have any questions regarding the services offered here, you should contact the vendor directly. TruHearing offers individuals the opportunity to purchase hearing aids at discounted prices, including individuals
covered by self-funded health plans not subject to state insurance or health plan regulations. TruHearing is not insurance and not subject to state insurance regulations. True Hearing provides discounts to certain healthcare groups for hearing aid sales and services; True Hearing provides fitting, programming, and three adjustment visits at no cost; the member is obligated to pay for testing, and all post-fitting hearing care services, but will receive a discount from those healthcare providers who have contracted with TruHearing. Not available directly from VSP in the states of Washington and California.
- ©2021 Vision Service Plan. All rights reserved.
VSP is a registered trademark, and VSP Individual Vision Plans is a trademark of Vision Service Plan. All other brands or marks are the property of their respective owners. 93842 VCXA