The Champ Plan
First Things First on The CHAMP Plan™
The CHAMP Plan™ is intentionally designed not to replace or compete with your major medical plan. It is designed to be a compliment or even a frontline of defense to your major medical. However, it is strong enough to stand on its own. Full-time employees enrolled in The CHAMP Plan™ will generally see a net increase to their paychecks due to their participation. While there is an associated cost for employers implementing The CHAMP Plan™ they will realize a net savings due to offering the plan
The CHAMP Plan™ Benefits
Unlimited Primary Care Doctor / Urgent Care Visits
- The Plan pays 100% of the office visit charges for First Health Providers for the employee. (Employee Only)
100% Preventative Care
- The Plan pays 100% of services required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act through First Health Providers. (Employee Only)
Unlimited Prescriptions $0-$1 Copay
- No copay or cost for 85% of the most commonly prescribed medications within the Champ formulary (Employee plus family)
Direct Primary Care (Employee plus family)
- $0 Cost Unlimited access to a Concierge’s advocate approach to health care.
- It’s having a doctor available 24/7 at your beck and call.
Personal & Mental Health Care (Employee Plus Family)
- Proactive Medical Care to help identify potential health risks
- Access to private consultations
Additional The CHAMP Plan™ Benefits
Unlimited Virtual Veterinary Visits
- Our Licensed Veterinary professionals inform, advise and guide you on the steps to take for the health and well-being of your dogs and cats. (Employee plus Family)
- Work Shield is a team of specialized, caring professionals who provide a safe and impartial way to ensure your workplace harassment and discrimination concerns are heard, investigated and resolved without fear of retaliation. (Employee Only)
Direct Primary Care
- Our Board-Certified Doctors can diagnose your symptoms
- prescribe medication and send prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice.
- We treat most non-emergency conditions such as:
Mental & Behavioural Health
- Licensed Therapists and Counselors available anytime, anywhere.
- Talk to us for issues such as: